Sunday 28 March 2010

Progress...

Since I last wrote a post, I have got a total of 107kg (made up of 60 and 47) three times! This is a new PB and I'm feeling very confident about the next competition (April 24th - British Junior Championships). The shoulder has also been slowly improving. I have been doing various exercises and stretches to help it along so it hasn't been causing too much trouble!

This Saturday my coach John and my training partner Holly competed in the British Masters, getting totals of 120 and 96 respectively. Holly won her category, so congratulations are in order!

I am hoping to go to Kent to train with Zoe Smith ('strongest girl in Britain'!) in the next couple of weeks which should be very educational!

I am also trying to keep my weight under control and have lost 2 kilos in 2 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment