Saturday 24 July 2010

New P.B.! At last...

So... having got back into training, after my exams, I got a new personal best: 65kg clean and jerk. I can now say I can C&J my own bodyweight. I am pleased, but I will only know I've made it when I can snatch my own bodyweight!

Since then training hasn't been great, but I now have a job next door to my gym so I have no excuse not to go!!

I have the London and South East under 18s and under 23s championships on 7th August. It will be almost exactly a year since my first ever comp, which was the same one at Crystal Palace, in which I lifted 35kg and 50kg. It is strange to think my total has gone up 30kg since then. And worrying because I know that will never happen again in one year!

I will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment